Many Hands Make Light Work
We could all do with a little more light in our lives and Bali is the perfect place to “draw back the curtains” and let a little more light in here are so many uplifting experiences you can have as Bali is quite a small island and there are some great sites and sights never too far away.
Feel cleansed and refreshed under one of the many the waterfalls, be immersed in holy water at one of the many temple sites which are almost a magnetic attraction to the Balinese and visitors from around the world.
Be uplifted by the site of volcanoes in the distance, or actually go and explore them have a swim ,or a surf on one of the many beach- es, some of the world’s and internationally famous best surf breaks are here and often virtually on your doorstep.
There are almost too many ways to “lighten up” to count. An experience of our 4 or six hand massage will add to your heightened sense of “Lightness of being”.
Just relax as the hands of our masseurs help smooth the stress from your body and ease any stress from your mind ,the stress being unblocked and your circulation start to flow as all parts of your body smoothly bringing a sense of flow and revitalization.
Breathe deeply as you imagine your body being filled with light and energy. or just “let go” of all thought and fully immerse in the sheer pleasure and sensations as the hands “work their magic” on you.
Then go back into the world, soak up the sunlight or dance in the night lights of the beach bars and clubs that are so popular here
- Sekumpul Waterfall, Lemukih, Buleleng
- Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall, Wanagiri, Buleleng
- Aling Aling Waterfall, Sambangan, Buleleng
- Leke Leke Waterfall, Baturiti, Tabanan
- Banyumala Waterfall, Sukasada, Buleleng
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Tembuku, Bangli
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Beng, Gianyar
- Tegenungan Waterfall, Sukawati, Gianyar
- Wana Ayu Waterfall, Padangbulia, Buleleng
- Gitgit Waterfall, Gitgit, Buleleng
- Nungnung Waterfall, Plaga, Badung
- Goa Rang Reng Waterfall, Bakbakan, Gianyar
- Tibumana Waterfall, Apuan Village, Bangli
- Tembok Barak Waterfall, Sukasada, Buleleng
- Cemara Waterfall, Sambangan, Buleleng
- Jembong Waterfall, Sukasada, Buleleng