Lingam & Yoni Massage
The spiritual and physical experience of massage to reach pleasure
What Is Lingam and Yoni?
If you have spent a lot of time doing yoga and meditation you might be familiar with the words of Lingam and Yoni. Those are some of the oldest Hindus words that refer to masculinity and femininity.
According to the Hindus practitioner, lingam and yoni together symbolize the union of the male and female principles and the totality of all existence. Yoni, derived from the Sanskirt words means ‘womb’ or ‘women genital’, believed by Hindus as the symbol of the goddess Shakti, the feminine generative power, and as a goddess, the consort of Shiva. While Linga is the masculine counterpart.
Ancient Indian people have developed the belief and theory of Lingam and Yoni into a massage technique that we know as Lingam or Yoni massage. This is a type of Tantric massage that primarily focuses on the male or female genitalia. Some analysts and massage enthusiasts state that the purpose of Lingam and Yoni massage is to awaken their energy that they called Kundalini. Like the other spiritual Hindus activity, this massage is all about physical and spiritual awareness. A lot of people think that this activity is a part of black magic, but it’s all basically about the connection of energy.
The main point of Lingam and Yoni massage is the connection between sexuality and spirituality to create an incredibly intimate experience. The goal of this treatment is to observe and experience pleasure in an almost meditative state and deeper spiritual connection.
When you experience Lingam or Yoni massage, you become more engaged with your body, so you will be able to reach self-pleasure and the way it feels pleasure. This allows you to have better attention to your body, to understand what your body wants and needs, then make sure they are fulfilled. And don’t forget about the new energy that you will have afterward.
TBM Bali Spa offers a Lingam and Yoni home massage service to help you explore and expand all aspects of your personality, so we hope that you start to truly understand your whole body inside and out after the treatment. Before the treatment, we really hope that you can be open with our therapists, tell them your condition and what you expect in our treatment including your enthusiastic yes, hard no, or maybe somewhere in the middle, no matter what your preference is, we ensure that our therapists will find the best way to fulfill your expectation.
How to Prepare Your Lingam and Yoni Massage?
We combine physical and spiritual values in our treatment, which means you have to prepare yourself both physically and spiritually. While you receive your massage, we are trying to build the connection with your body, mind, and soul. So, a clear mindset and a willingness to experience something different is highly necessary before starting the treatment so that you will be able to unite your body, mind, soul into one connection.
We absolutely have some suggestions of what to do while waiting for your Lingam and Yoni therapists in your place and we guarantee that you are not going to regret it if you do all of the preparation well.
- We can start from 10 until 15 minutes of meditation. This meditation allows you to prepare your mind as it helps you to go inward and examine your thoughts. While having your meditation you can try to focus on your breathwork. Take the 10 until 15 minutes to breath gently all the way down to your stomach, and release slowly. Try to focus on the flow of your breathing during your meditation, try to keep the tempo, and then start harmonizing your breath and let the energy flow freely between you. Breathing is the center of meditation, it allows you to free your mind, connect with your body, and feel every sensation more fully. So, meditation is a really great way to free yourself from all that holding you back. As you meditate, you are also connecting your energy with the mother earth. So, get all the energies that you receive from our mother earth and spread it all to your body.
- Stretch for a few minutes. When you stretch, you train your body to be aware of the stimulus that you will receive during the massage treatment. Well, some people will feel difficult to stretch their body and muscle. A quick tip from us, that our mind is really powerful, so you can have an easier stretching session by make up your mind. We suggest you clear your mind from any negative thoughts that are weighing you down, trust us it will be way easier for you to lift your body when you release all of those negative thoughts. The more you unpack, the lighter you’ll become.
- Write it down. It is the next step if you have difficulties releasing your negative thoughts, then you can write them down. You can work through the thoughts that may be blocking your spiritual growth by writing them down. Better if you keep on track of your note of how you feel before and after our treatment so you truly understand the huge change that you have on your body.
After you have your body, mind, and soul well prepared, the next thing to do is prepare your space. Lingam and Yoni massage is a holistic practice for most people. It’s not merely an ordinary massage, but it is way beyond that because we value every single step and process during the treatment. We also believe that the environment has a critical impact on your mindset and your ability to enjoy the whole session. Now we are telling you how to prepare your space for the massage.
- Make sure that the room has a comfortable temperature. If you feel that your room temperature is too cold, you can turn the heat on until you feel the cozy and warm environment in your room. If you feel that is too hot, you can turn the air conditioner on but you have to be careful on setting your air conditioner because it usually gets colder and colder for a long time. All you need to do is to find the perfect temperature for you and make sure that the place is comfortably cool, but not chilly.
- Set your lightning. We are suggesting not having really bright lightning during the session. Set the mood during the session to set low light in your room with candles or tinted light bulbs. Candlelight will bring a romantic atmosphere into your room, while soft red bulbs will give a little sensual touch to your environment.
- Fill the air with your favorite scent. There are a lot of options that you can choose from lighting a scented candle, diffusing essential oil, burning incense stick, or simply hang your favorite flower in your room. We don’t have suggestions of what scent to be filled in your room because it’s all about personal preferences. All the thing that we can say is to pick the smell that makes you feel sexy, but not an overwhelming scent.
- Soft and comfortable bed. If you could, and you would, try to prepare a plush sensation bed that covered with a silk sheet. Silk is a really good material because it is not irritating your skin and also prevent wrinkles. You will have a lot of pressure on your body while having a massage that keen to give more wrinkles on your skin, but a silk sheet on your bed is a life saver.
- Play music. Yes, music helps you to get relax. There are plenty choices of music that you can play during the treatment. Our favorites are the relaxing sounds of nature or spiritual instrument.
Well, you have everything prepared, which means you are ready with the massage! TBM Bali Spa offers the physical and spiritual experience of Lingam and Yoni massage that you can try at your place. Our massage will be done with our essential massage oil which is rich of the Balinese local herbs such as ginger, frangipangi, jasmine, sandalwood, and many more that could make you feel as if you were born again after the session. But if you have your own preference of massage oil or lotion to be poured on your body, please let me know so that we can prepare that for you. As we rub the oil or lotion in, we also spend the time massaging your belly, groin, inner thighs, arms, neck, chest, and of course some genital parts as they are the main part of Lingam and Yoni massage. The massage will be the exploration of your genital that will give you pleasure. So, you will be touched in a new way. The slower, softer, and gentle way to the pleasure.
While having the massage, you don’t need to do anything besides being present. Don’t ever let your mind wander. Keep focus and pay attention to everything that you feel towards your body. By being present, you also train to control your emotions. If you have your emotion under control, this will enable you to fully tap into your energy and power. But, most of all, we are expecting you to immerse yourself fully in the experience. During the massage treatment, all of your senses will be open and alert, so if you can be in the present you are able to receive all the stimulus that we give through all of your senses.
The important part of this massage is how you feel and experience everything more deeply and the way we do that is to go slow. Lingam and Yoni massage is all about relaxation on your mind and enjoy every second of the session with no rush. We guarantee that this treatment is one of the keys to freedom.